20081016

U-GO GIRL

I'm with this hot Korean chick, drinking straight up liquor. I told her I'm Filipino, straight up hustler. Now, is it just me or do them Uggs have girls' feet looking like sheepskin rugs? Some rhyme with a name or some rhyme nameless... don't try to look at me like I aint famous. My apologies, are you into astrology? 'Cause... um... I'm trying to make it to Uranus. See, that's a little Don Juan game... all across your chest like Sean John name. Brothas tryin' to figure out since Jojo came; who the rookie of the year... me or Lebron James? They say "whoa" don't get caught in the hype... aint no telling if they gonna love you after tonight. Well, if tonight's the night, pop bottles, bone models, spend money til you're broke, my brotha live your life...aha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

UGGS are beautiful!!!!