20081014

LE MONOLOGUE

I hear alot of words like beauty, handsomeness, incredibly chiseled features. To me that's a kind of vanity, a sort of self-absorption, that I try to steer clear of. I dig the bungee. That's how I live my life. I grip it, and I rip it. I live it with a lot of flair. I live it on the edge, where I gotta be. I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut. I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Tom Cruise is a real hero of mine. Kanye West. Kanye is another person who's a hero. The music that he's made over the years, I don't really listen to it. But the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot. 

No comments: